Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal data which are provided by you or which may be collected in the course of our services includes, without limitation, your:
– Contact information (e.g. e-mail, social media contact details, address, telephone number);
– Identity information (e.g. name, date of birth, occupation, and government-issued identification);
– Professional information including your employment history, qualifications, talents, skills and abilities (e.g. references, resumes, qualification documents and test results);
– Other individuals’ information we request, or that you provide, about an individual other than yourself (e.g. previous employers and referees); and
– Immigration information (e.g. evidence of citizenship, visa or work permit documents).
Your personal data may be collected, retained, processed, used, disclosed and/or transferred (within or outside of Singapore) as we consider appropriate for the purpose of enabling us to perform our business activities and operating our business functions. This includes:
– Assisting you in finding or retaining work;
– Assisting in your career performance or management;
– Analysing human resource and labour markets;
– Sending you marketing communications and information relating to our services which we think may be of interest to you;
– Developing tests and assessments in order to place you in appropriate roles;
– Direct marketing (you have a right to opt-out from receiving direct marketing emails);
– Assisting clients identify suitable candidates and/or contractors;
– Providing, maintaining and improving our products and services; and
– Developing new products and services.
Disclosure and Transfer
We may use and may disclose your personal information to third parties (within or outside of Singapore) for the purposes it was collected, or for a related or ancillary purpose in connection with the performance of our business activities or operation of our business functions including but not limited to:
– Any subsidiary and affiliated companies
– Prospective employers;
– Clients who may wish to engage your services as a contractor or temporary employee;
– Our suppliers, service providers or partners, including (but not limited to) organisations that conduct competency or psychometric tests, payroll processing or other employment related services;
– Your nominated referees;
– Any government authority or law enforcement body; and
– Any educational or vocational organisations to the extent necessary to verify your qualifications.
We are part of CGP Group and CGP operates in different market and countries. From time to time, it is likely that we may need to transfer your data overseas in connection with our provision of services. The country or countries to which your data may be transferred is not restricted, and may include: The USA, Mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia or other countries/regions where necessary.
When transferring personal data outside Singapore, we will endeavour to require recipients of the personal data to protect personal data at a standard comparable to that under the laws of Singapore.
We strive to protect your personal data by taking reasonable precautions to prevent the date from loss, misappropriation, unauthorised access, disclosure and destruction.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data we collect and retain is accurate, complete, current, and reliable for its intended use.
Access and Correction Requests
You have the right to request access to and (where necessary) correction of any personal data held by us relating to you. You can do so in writing.
Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post: 2 Venture Drive, #11-05 Vision Exchange, Singapore 608526